A web browser-based search and visualization architecture for complex multilayer linguistic corpora with diverse types of annotation.
Users new to ANNIS should begin by reading the User Guide. The online documentation complements the guide by giving up to date information and indepth reference on customizing settings for administrators as well as doxygen generated documentation for developers.
- ANNIS3 – Multiple Segmentation Corpora Guide – in depth tutorial on corpora with multiple/conflicting tokenizations, subtoken segmentations and spoken corpora with multiple overlapping speakers.
- (New: V1.2.0) HTML Visualization Guide – detailed instructions on creating you own custom annotation-triggered HTML visualizations with CSS, including example tutorials
Slides and Posters
- (in German) Seminar Historische Korpora: PDF and PowerPoint (licensed under the CreativeCommons-BY license)
- SaltNPepper, ANNIS & Atomic: Eine Infrastruktur für Mehrebenenkorpora
- ANNIS, SaltNPepper & PAULA: A multilayer corpus infrastructure